We offer the following services, please contact our team for further information or to arrange a free, no obligation visit from one of our experienced staff to discuss your requirements:
- Dressing/Undressing/Preparing the customer for day care or trips out;
- Washing/Bathing/Showering/Shaving/grooming/Cleaning teeth;
- Hair Care (Washing/brushing);
- Toileting and all aspects of personal hygiene;
- Continence management;
- Care of pressure sores (under appropriate nursing supervision);
- Getting in and out of bed;
- Assisting with the use of aids to daily living/rehabilitation aids, as required;
- Helping with rehabilitation programmes, as prescribed by Healthcare professionals;
- Day/evening/night sitting services, as required.
- Assisting the customer to take prescribed medication.
- Preparation of snacks and meals according to the customers likes/dislikes;
- Assisting with feeding as required.
- General Cleaning duties, to include cleaning/dusting/vacuuming/polishing;
- Bed – making;
- Clearing refuse and rubbish;
- Laundering/Hand washing/ironing;
- Shopping and the preparation of shopping lists and assistance with budgeting.
- Assistance with personal finances, to include paying bills and collecting pensions.
- Assisting the customer to access community facilities such as shops etc;
- Escort the customer to health appointments;
- Escort the customer on residential trips.
This is a service which operates during the night between the hours of 10.30PM – 7.00AM.
We offer visits during the night to assist with tasks such as:
- Medication administration;
- Relieving pressure areas;
- Provide support to family and other carers;
- Allowing family/carers to take a holiday with peace of mind;
- Security/welfare checks.